Peer-reviewed journal articles
Damkjaer, S., (2015) Book Review of ‘Scaling Up Multiple Use Water Services: Accountability’, Journal of Progress in International Development Studies, 15, 3, 286 – 287. Click here to read
Damkjaer, S., and Taylor, R.G. (2017) The measurement of water scarcity:Defining a meaningful indicator, Ambio, 46, 5, 513 – 531. Click here to read
Damkjaer, S. (2019) Drivers of Global Change in Urban Water Tariffs, Water Resources Management, (forthcoming).
Reports and Working Papers
Milligan, B. et al. (2014) The GLOBE Natural Capital Accounting Study: Legal and Policy Developments in 21 Countries, Global Legislators Organisation for a Balanced Environment, UCL:London. Click here to read
Damkjaer, S. (2016) “”Hydro-Schizophrenia and Water Scarcity Indicators: Groundwater Governance Principles as Tools to Break Old Tendencies” in Sindico, F. & Manganelli, A. (Eds.) Groundwater Governance: Drawing Connections Between Science, Knowledge and Policy-Making, SCELG Working Paper 4/2016, p. 65-67. Click here to read
Damkjaer, S., Brown, H., Cowley, J., Lennox, S., and Zhen, Y. (2018) The Global Value of Water II, Global Water Leaders Group:Oxford.
- Global Water Partnership CEO on effective leadership
- Reblog: The Paris Agreement lacks focus on water
- Featured on Circle of Blue: “Commentary on Sustainable Development Goal 6.4: Continued Lack of Storage Considerations in Water Scarcity Metrics”
- Prologue 1: Reflections on the Source of the Water Journey – Zambia
- The Water Journey Begins: links between Water and a Ph.D.